Considering the development of the COVID-19 outbreak, I would like to give assurance that we will be as flexible as possible and work with you to go down the fairest options possible. Below are our policies for bookings affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. These will be updated to reflect any changes as there is more development.
Event postponing with no advanced notice
- We aim to be as accommodating as possible during the lead up to your event. Postponing your event would be the best option for all of us. Simply tell us the new date and our policy of payment will remain in place (full payment 1 week before the new date) If however, the date is unavailable from our side, we would issue a full refund.
- If the event is cancelled entirely, we will follow the terms and conditions stated at the time of booking. If you are postponing and do not have a date yet, we will be happy to pencil any potential dates and give you first priority whilst you organise with other suppliers and venues.
Venue not allowing Photo Booths
- We have worked hard to make the Openbooth as safe as possible. This includes modified software to allow for 1 tap operation or foot pedal. The Openbooth does not have an enclosed space, and does not require any contact by guests. Furthermore, we provide touchless hand sanitising stations with every hire, and the key areas have been coated with an anti-bacterial film. Cancellations with the preceding reason would follow the terms and conditions stated at the time of booking.
- If your designated Openbooths Operator is unavailable due to self-isolating, we would provide another Operator. Should no Operators be available and we are therefore, unable to fulfil your booking, we will issue a full refund. We will keep clear communication through this period to allow as much notice as possible.
- With events being large gatherings, we will be taking extra precautions. We clean our props between events, however with COVID-19 being highly contagious, we have implemented a range of ‘disposable props’ for every booking. We strongly recommend not having props at all, and are confident guests will have a fantastic time.
We will continue to be reachable at all times, please do not hesitate to contact us with any specific questions or requests.
Our thoughts and well wishes are with everyone affected by COVID-19.
Aakash & Charlotte